POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Animation Plug-in : Re: Animation Plug-in Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:16:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation Plug-in
From: Florian Fischer
Date: 3 Mar 2000 14:48:49
Message: <38C0135C.B79D93D4@gmx.de>
> From another time that I was testing out the anim plug-in, I noticed
> that I was able to animate the scene without doing any rendering -
> but I don't know how I did that.  I went back to try again, but
> still can't find a menu command to do this.  Any ideas?

That's easy, and it can help quite a lot. Just activate the animation
controls and pull the VCR at animation speed. If your computer is fast
enough, Moray will redraw the scene quite completely so that you can
actually see something :-)
ToDo for Xander: please add a button for 'playing' the anim
automatically!

Florian